About The Salt Lick Denver
Created by Andrea Hoang and Jason Edelstein at the end of 2020, the Salt Lick Denver is a community based record label, recording studio, music video production studio, and platform for the greater nourishment of Denver's eclectic music scene. We amplify Colorado's best music talent to a national audience.
In the summer of 2020, The Salt Lick Denver was founded out of necessity, circumstance, and the love of music. Every musician struggles with breaking through their friend circle to a new audience, no matter how good their music is. The Salt Lick's online concert series, Songs from The Pond, inspired by Tiny Desk, KEXP, and Denver's exceptionally collaborative music scene, works with local Denver bands to bring audiences together and help bands reach their full potential. The Salt Lick team volunteers their time mixing, mastering, editing, and color correcting these sessions to represent Denver's music scene with the best audio and visual quality possible.
The following summer Andrea and Jason launched "The Salt Lick Records," a collaborative record label that supports its artists through content creation, branding, and media relations. The Salt Lick Records artist roster features Songs from The Pond alumni and members of The Salt Lick Crew.
In 2022 Andrea and Jason, along with in-house audio engineer Chris Voss opened up their recording studio to the public for live sessions, and multi-track recording. Through The Salt Lick Denver recording studio, they plan to offer cozy and comfortable recording sessions at an affordable price to further help nurture Denver's music scene.
- Carter Ferryman, April 2nd, 2022
- Carter Ferryman, February 8th, 2022
- Carter Ferryman, June 15th, 2021
- Shoutout Colorado, October 26th, 2021
- John Bear, April 27th, 2022
- John Bear, March 14th, 2022
- John Bear, January 19th, 2022
- John Bear, November 16th, 2021
- John Bear, April 1st, 2021
- Westword, Best of Denver 2021
- Alisha Sweeney, May 1st, 2022
- Madi Skahill, October 28th, 2021
- Bill Forman, Jan 20, 2021